Regional Environmental Structures Map
At the regional and provincial level, this
environmental advisory service is provided by
the Regional Environmental Managers at each of
the five following Regional Facilities Interface
Manager (RFIM) offices:
- RFIM Pretoria responsible for Gauteng
and the North West Province.
- RFIM Cape Town responsible for the
Western Cape Province.
- RFIM Durban responsible for KwaZulu-Natal
and the Eastern Cape Province.
- RFIM Polokwane responsible for
Mpumalanga and the Northern Province.
- RFIM Bloemfontein responsible for the
Free State and Northern Cape Province.
At base level, the appointed environmental
personnel are responsible for the execution of
the environmental management function at larger
bases and also to provide support to
non-accounting units and force structure element